IMPORTANT: This page can only be used if we prepared your taxes last year, if not please go to the New Client Page.
Business - Estates - Trusts - Non-profits (Returning Clients)
**Single-member LLC's and Sole Proprietors must use the Individual Client Page**
If we prepared your taxes last year, you have several options this year for getting your taxes done. You can make an appointment, drop off, mail, or email your information to us.
In order to prepare tax returns for various entities, we need certain items. The following are a list of the items that we need:
• A signed Engagement Letter and Fee Agreement (we need a new signed agreement each year)
• A Profit and Loss Statement for the filing year
• A Balance Sheet for the filing year
• A breakdown of equipment, assets, furniture, and vehicles bought in the filing year and broken down by the date, cost, and description.
• A Statement of Cash Flows
• The W-3 and W2's - if applicable
• Form 1096 (Summary of 1099's) - if applicable
• A Consent to Release Infomation Form (unless we have a Forever Release Form on file) - This form is required for us to correspond via email or fax.
EMAIL INSTRUCTIONS: If you would like to email us your information, we only take PDF format files that have been originally scanned and saved as PDFs. You cannot convert a PDF from a picture file. If you have a smartphone or tablet and use a PDF scanner it usually takes a picture and converts it to a PDF, which usually does not work for our systems. If at all possible, please scan them into a computer and save them as a PDF to your desktop Then attach that PDF to your email.
PDF INSTRUCTIONS FOR MULTIPLE PDFs: If you send more than 5 PDF attachments, including in multiple emails, we have to put your documents in a holding bin until someone can merge them. It will speed up the processing of your return if you merge them into 5 or fewer documents before sending them to us.
HOW TO MERGE PDF FILES: Go to insert file on your PDF viewer and select it. It will ask you if you want to insert. Then select the various pages you want to insert and insert them into the file you have open. Just hit save once you are completed or you will lose everything you have inserted.